quinta-feira, 29 de março de 2012

Hello There



                                                       The angel from my nightmare

Where are you?

                                                                       I cannot sleep
                                                                I cannot dream tonight 

And as I stared I counted
                                                           The webs from all the spiders
                                                      Catching things and eating their insides

                                                              Like indecision to call you
                                                         And hear your voice of treason
                                                               Will you come home
                                                           And stop this pain tonight?
                                                                Stop this pain tonight


You're already the voice inside my head
(I miss you)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário