terça-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2012

I love because of you, I hurt because of you.



We had an innocent chance encounter meeting. Nothing special, nothing too note worthy. Our friendly acquaintance banter soon turned into more and at one point I knew I had not only formed a new friendship but one worth enhancing. I don’t know what it was that tipped me off, but there was something – you were something. I wanted to know more about you, discover who you really were and become close with all that was you.

I want to sit in front of you and open myself up like an over read book. I want to be able to be honest with you and tell you everything that’s been steeping in my head, and in my heart for too long. But I can’t.

Every time I close my eyes to go to sleep I pick out my favourite memory of us. Of you.

P.S- Chest to chest, arms around each other, legs tangled and cheek to cheek. The way you smell.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário