quinta-feira, 7 de abril de 2011

Unrestrained desires


Like when you feel me. Like when you look at me with directions. Holes with the tip of your thoughts. When you close your eyes. Whenever you give yourself. In my submission each. Your own.
You are my sin. And with each passing day I feel like more and more.
When I tell you how much I wish, I want you. When I call you, hug you. When you spell your name, I kiss you. When my lips parted, I hear you.
Because I feel at this kiss. Warm. Longo. Profound. Very yours. With every delivery. All thou it.
For having me later. All me. A communion of desire. Aromas.
Flavors [of you].
You know me well. Both I vicias you. In your body. In addiction you like us.
If you desire? Very. If I'm addicted to you? No cure. If you want to? Always.


[P.S- Do you ever feel it ?]

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário